Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wording For Of Ice Cream

chocolate brown nails + new blog design

Hey dear ones,
How are you? Today it is a fantastic evening, finally no more gray, but that's equally good mood, or;) I've done on it yesterday mrsten once in the multi-demension essence of nail polish in the color and Spicy am really excited. Namely, it is a really nice chocolate brown: D.


you find the color not beautiful? I can not yet say so much for the nail polish, as I did so for the first time on it have done, but still a little review about this:
Full Name: multidimensional XXXL Nailpolish shine in the ferns No. 39, Spicy
Price: € 1.80 or I think so ...
Content: 8ml
Durability: stands on it, but I appreciate it like any other nail polish, so three years
Color: as I said, a beautiful chocolate brown
durability on the nails: I got it now on it one day and it is only one point off what little progress
brush: the brush I think of the multi-dimensional nail polishes very well because he can spread the ink on the beautiful nails
all I do not say. So, now to something else: As you have probably noticed already, my blog now has a new design. I have the background made the most Votes had and created a Haeder:). Do you find that the background to Haeder match, or rather this:

On the one picture you can see it with the current background on which the next, belonging to Haeder and on the other white. What about the most? Please write a Kommi.
GLG your AMSI
More about me? http://twitter.com/_amsi

0 comments:

Post a Comment