Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Unhandled Exceptoin C0000005

nail design: pink with a sponge:)

Hello lovelies,
you fed up with this weather so gray? On YouTube and on some blogs are at the moment of Nageldesinsigns shown with a sponge and yesterday evening I've ever tried this:




I used: pink
Fair Wind Nail Polish no 11, no 12 red raspberry, No.41 matte top coat
11 and 12, I'm sometimes in a stand " at Schlecker found in a normal length and 41 with DM, but have kp where there are any (if you know it please write me a Kommi)
-a sponge (I have just cut off a piece of a normal cleaning sponge ...)
How?:
first You can only apply a base coat (I have not done)
second The bright pink nail polish on the nails . Apply
third Apply a bit of the red-pink nail polish on the sponge and lightly dab on a cloth.
4th Blot dry with the painted body of the sponge just to the nail.
5th Matt top coat applied.
make all nails, done!
I find it quite beautiful. You can do it all with any nail polish (it will even try with blue and light blue that looks pretty determined out ...).
How do you like?
GLG your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment