Saturday, February 19, 2011

How To Buy Memebrs Puffle Without Being Member

Mini Haul

Hallöchen dear ones,
today was once again on the C & DM and Kurt A. I thought I'll show you something I'm so purchased




-MNY Lidschtten no.701A. That is a nice color =) and mega good pigmentation. Did it to you in the picture below geswatcht times. It was these 1 € stuff, so who Eyeshadow gray and silver also loves the way I should take a quick if you still find it somewhere.
-P2 crackling explosion no.01 black top coat. I've always wanted to buy a crackling nail polish, but habs iwie never done;). My next nail design I will certainly do with that. Price: 1, 75 €
-mini Nivea cream, has given me my dad was in his shower gel iwie it. Find the totally cute = D.
sunglasses, C & A with white dots. Find the very funny, you know that I stand on such crazy things =)... The summer can get. Price: 6 €
So that is all well again. Should I prefer the post tomorrow Fusnägeldesigne or review?
GLG your AMSI
PS: Do not forget to vote: http://amsiswelt.blogspot.com/2011/02/neuer-hintergrund-stimmt-ab.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment