Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Dvd Ripper 2.39i Blog

tinted face cream made myself =)

Hey you sweet!
Surely you know the good-bye Make up by bebe, which is soeiner tinted face cream. But spending instead of 5 € Can you make something very easily yourself. I am the day before yesterday evening spontaneously come up with the idea and tried habs and it worked =).




your needs:
a make-up (eg mouse essence make up (the sound I was a bit too dark but He will then light ...), you can also take liquid)
bebe-sensitive cream (Nivea cream works also)
Toothpick
-an empty vessel
How to do:
first make something of the cream in the container (I find no better word XD), you can take a larger amount ruigh ...
second A bit of give to the make up.
third Only a stir with a toothpick and already finished = D!
I am impressed by the result, because the cream has just become my skin tone ... Hope my advice has brought you what; is really easy and super fast.
make too much fun;)
GLG your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment