Sunday, February 13, 2011

Inspiring Get Well Messages

Review: Forget it! concealer

Hello dear ones,
Here is my review comes to the essence concealer forget it:
Full Name: forget it! 3in1 concealer by essence
What what? pink against dark circles / blemishes in beige / green for redness (Is it marked the back)
Durability: 18 months
Price: € 2.50 I think
Content: 3.5g
consistency: very creamy
Apply: works best with your fingers;)
Packaging: bit smaller than Eye Shadow Quads from the essence. If I fell down once because the lid is broken = (. But thanks Tesa considers it again:)


This is what it is like when you thus covering a pimple: see
First you like it without the pick without what looks, on the 2nd Image with the green and on the 3rd faced with the skin tone. For pink: ichj ule have indeed how little I never sleep right under the eyes, but I think you can see if it iwie awake from ...;)
Swatches:
first Image is not blurred second Blurred image


So I like the concealer fully happy is mainly due to the pink and the beige Weol pretty much my skin tone ... Can it zoom-you =).
What are your experiences with it?
GLG your AMSI
PS: Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com / _amsi

0 comments:

Post a Comment