Friday, February 18, 2011

Women In Bottomless Clothes

AMU: Kiwi;)

Hey its sweet:),
My testimony today turned out quite well:) * happy * Here, as is already promised my new AMU. It occurred to me when I've eaten a kiwi = D. Has become not so mega, but oh well ...:



I used:
the two-green tones of the I \u0026lt;TE 3Berlin eye shadow palette from essence
-green Wiess and out of the pocket range of beauty essence
-the shade of green from Trio No.31-brand Etienne Aigner Cosmetics (kp, where there are the brand has in front of me ... even my Ma Ewich offered)
-MNY Eyeshadow no.208A
-essence kajal no.08
-essence mania black eyeliner, loreal voluminous
Mascara
how it works:
first Melen The brown eye shadow a half circle (like on the picture and as a shell = D)
second Now I'm down with the white make up a small semi-circle (as containing legged kiwi;))
third Now I have painted with the 3 green 4 green eye shadow the brown half-circle (as where the white is not, of course)
4th Painting with the eyeliner over the white semicircle small dots.
5th Apply the brown eyeliner on the waterline.
6th Mascaras, done =)!
Yeah, I do not really suitable for everyday use or something. (Can maybe even use it for Carnival) wanted you but still showing. How do you find the AMU??
GLG your AMSI =)
Source Kiwi images: http://www.dubist-was-duisst.de/media/img/kopfbilder/Kiwis.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment