Monday, February 21, 2011

Cost Of Surgery For Facial Hyperhidrosis

20 readers + Review Herbal Essences Radiant Clean

Hello my friends!
OMG, I'm bafff, I have 20 readers. 'm Totally happy about it * freu, freu, freu * = D. You guys are the best.




real fond of you, thank you! Would love a new course.
So, today I make you still a Review for Herbal Essences shampoo clean bright.
Full Name: Gleaming Clean Cleaning shampoo from Herbal Essences with pineapple & cotton extract
content: normal : 250ml (I'm in the XXL version of it in October or so there, there are 500ml in it)
Durability: 12 months
Price: normal I think so 2 € ...
Smell: the same odor have all the Herbal Essences shampoo (which I had before). Very fruity. Like the smell iwie.
consistency: Green and so similar to some shower gel. KP as I describe it now is ...;)
Will they then no longer greasy? be my normal greasy after 2 days, with the walk test and also 2 1 / 2 to 3 days.

Care: Find it already relatively well-maintained.
shine beyond: not really more
Volume: even more (but not promised)
Silikome: far as I know are not in it
to evaluate Did I forget?
* click on it, the image is larger
* will find As you the shampoo?

Again thank you for 20 readers, glg your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment