Friday, February 4, 2011

I Keep Getting Painful Spots In My Nose

Blog Series: My Favourite favorites

Hello my sweet,
I do in the blog series "My favorite AMU" with of Mitra . I like the moment that you and the AMU Alltagsamu I showed you guys the other day ... Here is my AMU:


I used:
-fair wind no.01 duo of white-gray shimmer eye shadow (1)
-the eye shadow palette from the essence I \u0026lt;3Berlin LE gray eye shadow (2)
-essence pocket beauty glamor to go gray eyeshadow palette (3) and white (4) eyeshadow
-P2 Beauty Insider Waterproof mascara
-essence Long lasting eyepencil No.05
eye shadow brush
eyelash curler
So I've got it made:
first The eye shadow with a rough number Apply a small bit to the crease.
third 2nd Apply eye shadow to the crease.
4th This makes it a little darker a little (just a little) from the eye shadow 3 on the 2nd . Apply
5th 1st Apply eye shadow now in Ausen and internal corners and under the lower lashes.
6th With a bit of the Lidschattten 4 all blind.
7th Apply the silver eyeliner on the waterline.
8th The cilia form with the eyelash curler and mascara several times with the Beauty Insider.
Done! I personally think the look really nice, also for everyday life. For evening, it can also make up with black eye shadow.




How do you like the AMU?
GLG your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment