Friday, February 4, 2011

If You Drink Lidocaine

New Embroidery purse strap

I was allowed to Sandra / probe embroider Nähenswert and am absolutely thrilled

Look, I immediately made 8 piece of this brilliant exchange:






The stock markets are almost completely worked into the embroidery machine and very quickly done!!
The file is (probably) get to Sunday HERE.
I can show but only because I'm so jittery and you may make your mouth wässig * laugh *

Here again all alone and in detail:







I think the stock exchanges as well as the right size for the student bus pass and money for the cafeteria / canteen had to take.
(is probably Lara before the summer if all goes well)
Also ideally suited for markets































The eight stock exchanges are in my Dawanda shop hike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment