Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cubefeild Walkthrough

Poll Results & Twitter

Hello lovelies!
against Bin there! It was really nice skiing ....=)
sure you already seen for some time have a poll running on my blog. You have hopefully all matched what you want to see often, and that came out:
4th About my live 1x
third Raids and Reviews 3x
second AMUs and outfit of the day 4x
first Nageldesinges 5x
Ok, I make you even more Nageldesinges and AMUs and outfit of the Days ... For tomorrow, but I've already planned a review ...


I am now on Twitter = D * happy *
Would be glad if you would follow me, but I can all this were not so good;), so please do not be bad ...=)
Werd also chirp Once the week ...
Click here! http://twitter.com/ # / _amsi
Are you on Twitter too?
GLG your AMSI
PS: Image source: here * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment