Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Make A Tablet Pc Stand

Füßnägeldesign: be purple =)

Hey lovelies,
How are you? Today I will show you the times I've just Fußnägeldesign it. Find It has become quite nice but nothing special. Only purple stripes ...;) (sorry, I forgot the picture in which a nail wegzumachen the edges ...)




I used:
-essence nail art top coat
-essence tip painter No.06
-essence color and go No.31
Sun've gesmacht ego:
1. You can first apply a base coat, but I have not even done this.
second All nails with the red-purple nail polish paint.
third Pull with the tip painter at slightly oblique stripes on each nail.
4th So that it lasts longer I paint a top coat.
Done! You can use all the possible colors. Find the combination of the two very beautiful:) I know a Fußnägedesign winter brings eh nix;).
do you like it?
eq your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment