Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lables Of A Pirate Ship

Haul of the last week:)

Hey lovelies,
Today I want you only quickly show what I bought me new in the last few weeks:).


-Lacura Beauty Compact Powder No. 10 Transparent € 2.99
-kohl pencil sharpener by essence 99ct (yay, my Kajals are finally back nicely pointed, with a pencil critical note, I got it Namely all wrecked)
-essence nail art twins No.02 Julia 95ct
-essence multidimensional No.59 purple nail polish diamond 95ct
-MNY nail polish no.408A € 1
essence multi-demension Nail Polish No.64 trendsetter 95ct
-essence eyeshadow duo join no.08 the club 95ct
-duo of cotton pads Kaufland 79ct
-skinny jeans from K & L € 19.99
-blue jacket K & L € 9.99
So, now the swatches of the products :
That's it. I wanted a few of the things 95ct essence of hollow and they have indeed found. Find especially the purple nail polish very nice: D. Have you also what gehohlt of the 95ct things?
GLG your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment