Monday, February 28, 2011

Whats The Difference Half Head Highlights

months darlings in February 2011

Hey dear,
am totally happy today because I've learned that we write the English homework until after the holidays. Otherwise I would have to learn now that is (non-words and I learned so )...;) Well, you wil not fully Abern about my life (fully tap ;))... Today I'll show you how each end of the month, my monthly favorites (again almost same: D):


essence multi-action mascara
-essence XXXL Nudes Lipgloss No.03
-P2 Lipstick no.10 (see the essence gloss together beautifully made: D)
forget it-essence 3in1 concealer

-essence blush no.10
-basic nail lacquer: the pink from the current LE
essence multi-demension no 39
-essence pocket beauty range
-MNY Eyeshadow no.701A
-essence long lasting kajal No.05

-Nivea mild shy mendes Waschgel
-essence handcreme repair
-Herbal Essences Radiant clean
-shower the Fruit & Creamy
-essence pure skin moisturizer
-tinted my homemade cream
What are your favorites and which products you want a review?
GLG your AMSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment