Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Old Bow And Arrow Balloon Shooting Game

Blog Candy - Win selbstgem. Soap sets

A friend has infected me, and I've tried something new:
even soap water from raw soap to start (market)
is why I found it a nice idea to take note of what the production as a blog-candy-gift
Something different ....

I will draw four winners who will each receive a transparent soap with marigold fungal or Lulu picture inside and do either a relief or a layer of soap. (Ie, 2 soaps)
The transparent soaps are scented - "Cherry cream vanilla
and milky with the fragrance -" Sex on the beach "


Here detailed photos





Rules:

- to 03/04/2010 to post a comment under this set,
then you get into the Lospott

- if this post with the picture above,
in his own blog and posting on this blog candy hinweißt,
take part with 2 Loszetteln.

- would also be nice if you add it in my tracker list
(but only those who really like, it's not a must ...)

Good luck ...

are drawn at 5.3. ... The four winners




EDIT:
I have because of the candy enabled the Anonymous comment function - deposit please make sure when anonymous comments e-mail address

0 comments:

Post a Comment