Friday, March 4, 2011

Beautiful Agony User Names

Nail Design: Glamour

Hey lovelies,
Today I will show you a nail design that I think is great. You know I totally stand on glitter and stuff;). Here it is:


I used:
essence multi-demension No.59
-essence nail art glitter topper Twinns no 02 julia
-essence nailm art top coat
Find it:
first Purple Diamond aif apply all nails.
second In applying the top coat Glittter.
third So that it lasts longer apply top coat over it.
The Glitter paint needs to dry but really long (about 8 min dried until it is: o). But for the design is really great. I've got lots of compliments for how awesome it looks like it: D. And it keeps it real long I've been on it 4 days and it is not yet chipped.
Today is probably my contribution to the Blogger Series Butterflies and flowers when I can no longer create tomorrow.
you like the nail design?
GLG your AMSI
PS: Thanks for 21 readers: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment