Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best Portable Telescope



The reindeer from Inkadinka DO I had with the slightly shimmering Brilliance stamp ink pad and integrated into the Spellbinders Labels Four, the writing is from the stamp sea. For the background I have the snowflakes from Tim Holtz Set Reindeer Flight and small snowflakes punched and used the embossing folder "Snowflakes". Additionally, I have the snowflakes with a white gel pen colored a little. I have decorated the card with an organza ribbon, from which I tied a loop, and this was fixed with a snowflake and Brad.

Stamps: Inkadinkado, Tim Holtz, stamp sea
ink pad: Distress Ink Stormy Sky, Brilliance Cosmis Copper
Spellbinders: Label Four
Embossing Folder: Snow Flakes
punch: EK Success, Carla Craft
Other: Organza Ribbon, Brad, white gel pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment